Articles on this Page
- 07/04/09--11:39: _By: Marta
- 07/05/09--10:52: _By: Joan
- 07/05/09--18:00: _By: outdoorgriller
- 07/06/09--08:34: _By: Libby Schleichert
- 07/06/09--11:01: _By: The Duo Dishes
- 07/06/09--12:38: _By: TKTC
- 07/06/09--13:01: _By: ttfn300
- 07/06/09--13:55: _By: Kelly
- 07/07/09--13:20: _By: Megan
- 07/07/09--13:34: _By: lizziebelle
- 07/04/09--11:39: By: Marta
- 07/05/09--10:52: By: Joan
- 07/05/09--18:00: By: outdoorgriller
- 07/06/09--08:34: By: Libby Schleichert
- 07/06/09--11:01: By: The Duo Dishes
- 07/06/09--12:38: By: TKTC
- 07/06/09--13:01: By: ttfn300
- 07/06/09--13:55: By: Kelly
- 07/07/09--13:20: By: Megan
- 07/07/09--13:34: By: lizziebelle
What a lovely initiative! It's important to keep focus on the positive things, the things we like. There's no point in focusing on the negative!
I love kettlecorn!
I will look forward to reading your favorite things on Fridays. Fun! Flowers do brighten up the day!
That sounds like a good dinner. I have some recipes for bacon wrapped scallops and they come out looking delicous. If you would like to see them or the collection of tips and recipes I have for grilling you can visit http://www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com
Thanks for mentioning "Ranger Rick" and trying your best to save the publishing industry! Boy, do we need fans like you. Love your blog and
just thought you'd like to know, we're still going strong, despite the downturn in our world!
Cheers and warmest wishes,
Libby Schleichert, Senior Editor
Ranger Rick Magazine
National Wildlife Federation
Art Smith! We want to visit one of his spots. Seems like all of the food would be delicious. Also: That KitchenAid is a beaut.
I love these kinds of posts. And Chels- that mixer? To die. Congratulations…hope you're enjoying it as much as we are! Also- Un-Little Brothers are definitely a favorite thing!
Sues- Scallops. Thanks for that.
LOVE this post! and holy moly, i feel the same way about that popcorn. never buying it again stupid sale!
I love this post. I think it's too easy to be in a foul mood all the time so appreciating the little things is a must, like this warm weather we are FINALLY having in Boston. You can bet I'll be spending most of tonight outside.
I love my Keurig for the same reason you love your Tassimo: that perfect cup of coffee! I just want Keurig to steal Starbucks from Tassimo though! )
I also went to grad school for publishing and subscribe to tons and tons of magazines. I refuse to let them go away!
the kettle corn (from popcorn indiana) is like from another planet its so good